Paxie Games, backed by Ludus Venture Studio, was freshly founded in September 2021, with one goal in mind, the in-house development of high-quality mobile games. We are now on the path of reaching millions of people by harnessing the innovation and imagination of our young and talented team.
We, at Paxie Games, pride ourselves on a cohesive and fun working environment that boosts our team’s creativity and achievement. We always put our team first, and we know that what we provide is important not only to your work but to your life too.
We are looking for a 2D Animator who is passionate about creating mobile games that will be played for years by millions of people.
- Conceptualizing and designing a wide range of 2D animations for our games.
- Collaborating with product and game development teams for animation ideation, production and iteration.
- Being able to follow and adapt to a graphical style, theme and other visual requirements.
- Understanding production requirements and providing creative art solutions for them.
- Identifying and following market for the new trends.
- Excellent proficiency in animation tools (Spine, Toon Boom etc.)
- Solid background with spritesheet and bone animation
- Strong grasp of 2D animation pipeline and best practices.
- Good knowledge of Adobe Design Tools.
- Experience with Unity is a nice to have.
- Competitive salary with performance-based bonuses.
- Monthly Ticket for your food expenses.
- Comprehensive private medical insurance.
- Unlimited beverages & snacks in the office.
- Continuous learning opportunity with fast-paced working environment.