2D Concept Artist
Paxie Games, backed by Ludus Venture Studio, was freshly founded in September 2021, with one goal in mind, the in-house development of high-quality mobile games. While our first casual puzzle title, Merge Studio, has been hitting the top charts, reaching over 10 million users, and becoming the most downloaded merge game worldwide, we’re also thrilled to release our second casual puzzle title, Tile Star.
We, at Paxie Games, pride ourselves on a cohesive and fun working environment that boosts our team’s creativity and achievement. We always put our team first, and we know that what we provide is important not only to your work but to your life too.
We are looking for a 2D Concept Artist to be responsible for crafting captivating and visually stunning graphics and visual concepts, including characters, in-game assets, and environments, to enhance our game’s immersive experience.
- Unleash your creativity to craft stunning graphics and visual concepts, including characters, in-game assets, and environments.
- Transform design ideas and concepts into polished, in-game assets ready for implementation.
- Collaborate closely with the Product team, taking an active role in the development of fresh game assets.
- Exhibit your ability to create compelling concept sketches, 2D art, and stylized textures.
- Possess expertise in working with Adobe Design Tools.
- Display a strong grasp of form and anatomy.
- Demonstrate an authentic passion for game development.
- Competitive salary with performance-based bonuses.
- Monthly Ticket for your food expenses.
- Transportation reimbursement.
- Comprehensive private medical insurance.
- Unlimited beverages & snacks in the office.
- Continuous learning opportunity with a fast-paced working environment.
- Goztepe/Kadikoy – Istanbul