Paxie Games, backed by Ludus Venture Studio, was freshly founded in September 2021, with one goal in mind, the in-house development of high-quality mobile games.
While our first casual puzzle title, Merge Studio, has been hitting the top charts, reaching over 10 million users, and becoming the most downloaded merge game worldwide, we’re also thrilled to release our second casual puzzle title, Tile Star.
We are looking for a Data Scientist to join our team and help us unlock insights from player behavior and game data, enabling us to continually enhance our casual puzzle games, Merge Studio and Tile Star.
We, at Paxie Games, pride ourselves on a cohesive and fun working environment that boosts our team’s creativity and achievement. We always put our team first, and we know that what we provide is important not only to your work but to your life too.
- Analyzing large and complex datasets related to player behavior, game performance, and in-game economies to identify trends, patterns, and opportunities.
- Building predictive models and machine learning algorithms to optimize player engagement, retention, and monetization.
- Creating informative and visually appealing reports and dashboards to communicate findings to stakeholders.
- Collaborating with product and marketing teams to provide data-driven insights for game design, feature development, and marketing campaigns.
- Staying up-to-date with industry trends and research to incorporate innovative data science techniques and best practices into our processes.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Statistics, or a related field.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as SQL and Python.
- Proven experience in data analysis, machine learning, and statistical modeling.
- Experience with data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, Power BI, Looker).
- Strong problem-solving skills and a curious mindset.
- Being eager to work in a startup environment and passion for games.
- Competitive salary with performance-based bonuses.
- Monthly Ticket for your food expenses.
- Transportation reimbursement.
- Comprehensive private medical insurance.
- Unlimited beverages & snacks in the office.
- Continuous learning opportunity with fast-paced working environment.
- Goztepe/Kadikoy – Istanbul