Paxie Games, backed by Ludus Venture Studio, was freshly founded in September 2021, with one goal in mind, the in-house development of high-quality mobile games.
While our first casual puzzle title, Merge Studio, has been hitting the top charts, reaching over 10 million users, and becoming the most downloaded merge game worldwide, we’re also thrilled to release our second casual puzzle title, Tile Star.
We are looking for a Finance Manager to be responsible to oversee our finance and business administration functions, ensuring accuracy, efficiency, and compliance.
We, at Paxie Games, pride ourselves on a cohesive and fun working environment that boosts our team’s creativity and achievement. We always put our team first, and we know that what we provide is important not only to your work but to your life too.
- Take the helm of our Finance/Business Administration organization.
- Oversee and ensure the completion of all accounting, financial reporting, and other finance-related operations, maintaining the highest standards of accuracy and compliance.
- Perform ad-hoc reporting and in-depth financial analysis, empowering decision-makers with actionable insights for driving growth and profitability.
- Prepare the annual budget and quarterly forecasts, closely monitoring financial performance against targets to facilitate proactive decision-making.
- Drive monthly cash flow and liquidity activities, ensuring optimal utilization of financial resources and identifying areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to track daily plans and operations, aligning decisions with budget and strategic objectives.
- Manage and coordinate the audit process, ensuring timely completion and adherence to regulatory requirements.
- Lead the government incentive process, maximizing opportunities and optimizing financial benefits for the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related fields and a minimum of 5 years of experience in financial reporting and budget management.
- Strong financial and strategic skills, with a proven track record of effectively managing Profit and Loss (P&L) responsibilities.
- Proficient in standard MS Office tools, with excellent Excel skills to perform complex financial analyses and modeling.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Turkish to facilitate effective communication within our diverse team and stakeholders.
- Big 4 experience and CPA qualification are desirable assets that will set you apart.
- Highly knowledgeable in Turkish GAAP and IFRS, ensuring compliance and accurate financial reporting.
- Competitive salary with performance-based bonuses.
- Monthly Ticket for your food expenses.
- Transportation reimbursement.
- Comprehensive private medical insurance.
- Unlimited beverages & snacks in the office.
- Continuous learning opportunity with a fast-paced working environment.
- Goztepe/Kadikoy – Istanbul