Paxie Games, backed by Ludus Venture Studio, was freshly founded in September 2021, with one goal in mind, the in-house development of high-quality mobile games. While our first casual puzzle title, Merge Studio, has been hitting the top charts, reaching over 10 million users, and becoming the most downloaded merge game worldwide, we’re also thrilled to release our second casual puzzle title, Tile Star.
We, at Paxie Games, pride ourselves on a cohesive and fun working environment that boosts our team’s creativity and achievement. We always put our team first, and we know that what we provide is important not only to your work but to your life too.
We are looking for a Game Artist to be responsible for crafting captivating and visually stunning graphics, UI and visual concepts, including in-game assets, features and environments, to enhance our game’s immersive experience.
- Generating top-notch 2D game assets in accordance with briefing from the product team
- Designing the UI for in-game features ensuring it aligns with art direction and enhance player experience
- Comprehend extensive and advanced UI and UX approaches
- Transform visual concepts into vibrant artwork of exceptional quality
- 2+ years of experience in gaming industry
- Possess expertise in working with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Solid comprehension of design fundamentals and principles of color theory
- Proficiency in engaging in conceptualization and design phases
- Demonstrate an authentic passion for game development
- Proficiency in 3D Art is a plus
- Proficiency with Unity is a plus
- Competitive salary with performance-based bonuses.
- Monthly Ticket for your food expenses.
- Transportation reimbursement.
- Comprehensive private medical insurance.
- Unlimited beverages & snacks in the office.
- Continuous learning opportunity with a fast-paced working environment.
- Goztepe/Kadikoy – Istanbul