Paxie Games, backed by Ludus Venture Studio, was freshly founded in September 2021, with one goal in mind, the in-house development of high-quality mobile games. We are now on the path of reaching millions of people by harnessing the innovation and imagination of our young and talented team.
We, at Paxie Games, pride ourselves on a cohesive and fun working environment that boosts our team’s creativity and achievement. We always put our team first, and we know that what we provide is important not only to your work but to your life too.
We are looking for a Game Developer who is passionate about creating mobile games that will be played for years by millions of people.
- Developing top chart mobile games using Unity.
- Contributing game design & new features with the product team.
- Creating well-structured code to be updated easily
- Enthusiasm for developing high-quality games.
- BS./MS./Ph.D. degree in computer science or related field.
- Understanding of software architecture design, OOP, and SOLID coding principles.
- Experience in C# (experience in other languages is a plus).
- Proven experience in Unity or other game engines.
- Comfortable with speaking/reading English.
- Good CPU and GPU optimization skills.
- Comfortable with modern version control systems/branching (git and gitflow).
- Competitive salary with performance-based bonuses.
- Monthly Ticket for your food expenses.
- Comprehensive private medical insurance.
- Unlimited beverages & snacks in the office.
- Continuous learning opportunity with a fast-paced working environment.
- Goztepe/Kadikoy – Istanbul