Paxie Games, backed by Ludus Venture Studio, was freshly founded in September 2021, with one goal in mind, the in-house development of high-quality mobile games.
While our first casual puzzle title, Merge Studio, has been hitting the top charts, reaching over 10 million users, and becoming the most downloaded merge game worldwide, we’re also thrilled to release our second casual puzzle title, Tile Star.
We are looking for a Product Manager to be responsible for the overall vision, quality, and success of our casual puzzle games, Merge Studio and Tile Star.
We, at Paxie Games, pride ourselves on a cohesive and fun working environment that boosts our team’s creativity and achievement. We always put our team first, and we know that what we provide is important not only to your work but to your life too.
- Creating game design documents for implementing new engaging features.
- Collaborating closely with art and development teams to ensure the successful delivery of high-quality products on time.
- Consistently monitoring game performance, analyzing data, and delivering actionable insights.
- Conducting A/B tests to optimize game features and mechanics, and using statistical analysis to gain valuable information.
- Having accurate attention to detail and being results-oriented.
- 2+ years experience in product management with multiple published mobile casual puzzle games.
- A good track record of the full mobile game production cycle from launching to live operations.
- Competitive salary with performance-based bonuses.
- Monthly Ticket for your food expenses.
- Transportation reimbursement.
- Comprehensive private medical insurance.
- Unlimited beverages & snacks in the office.
- Continuous learning opportunity with a fast-paced working environment.
- Goztepe/Kadikoy – Istanbul