Paxie Games, backed by Ludus Venture Studio, was freshly founded in September 2021, with one goal in mind, the in-house development of high-quality mobile games.
While our first casual puzzle title, Merge Studio, has been hitting the top charts, reaching over 10 million users, and becoming the most downloaded merge game worldwide, we’re also thrilled to release our second casual puzzle title, Tile Star.
We are looking for a Product Specialist to be responsible for the overall vision, quality, and success of our casual puzzle games, Merge Studio and Tile Star.
We, at Paxie Games, pride ourselves on a cohesive and fun working environment that boosts our team’s creativity and achievement. We always put our team first, and we know that what we provide is important not only to your work but to your life too.
- Determining the product strategies, features and roadmaps that will drive the business and satisfy players.
- Analyzing data, creating reports and providing valuable results.
- Having accurate attention to detail and being results oriented.
- Collaborating with art and development teams, providing them meaningful insights.
- No need to have prior experience.
- Being eager to work in a startup environment and passion for games.
- Competitive salary with performance-based bonuses.
- Monthly Ticket for your food expenses.
- Transportation reimbursement.
- Comprehensive private medical insurance.
- Unlimited beverages & snacks in the office.
- Continuous learning opportunity with fast-paced working environment.
- Goztepe/Kadikoy – Istanbul