Senior Game Developer
Paxie Games, backed by Ludus Venture Studio, was freshly founded in September 2021, with one goal in mind, the in-house development of high-quality mobile games. We are now on the path of reaching millions of people by harnessing the innovation and imagination of our young and talented team.
We, at Paxie Games, pride ourselves on a cohesive and fun working environment that boosts our team’s creativity and achievement. We always put our team first, and we know that what we provide is important not only to your work but to your life too.
We are looking for a Senior Game Developer who is passionate about creating mobile games that will be played for years by millions of people.
- Developing top chart mobile games using Unity.
- Contributing game design & new features with the product team.
- Creating well-structured code to be updated easily
- Enthusiasm for developing high-quality games.
- At least 3 years of experience in Unity.
- BS./MS./Ph.D. degree in computer science or related field.
- Excellent understanding of game programming patterns, software architecture design, and SOLID coding principles.
- Excellent understanding of and practical experience with C# (experience in other languages is a plus).
- Comfortable with speaking/reading English.
- Good memory, and CPU/GPU optimization skills.
- Comfortable with modern version control systems/branching (git and gitflow).
- Competitive salary with performance-based bonuses.
- Monthly Ticket for your food expenses.
- Comprehensive private medical insurance.
- Unlimited beverages & snacks in the office.
- Transportation reimbursement.
- Continuous learning opportunity with a fast-paced working environment.
- Goztepe/Kadikoy – Istanbul